Premises Liability Lawyer Florence
Compensation For Dangerous Conditions
If you have been hurt as a result of a dangerous condition present on someone else’s property, you should not have to shoulder the financial burden alone. Generally, landowners — individuals and businesses alike — are liable for injuries suffered on their properties due to negligent upkeep or dangerous situations that they knew about or should have known about.
Attorney Rose Mary Parham represents injured clients in slip-and-fall and other premises liability cases. As a Florence premises liability lawyer with more than 22 years of experience, Mrs. Parham provides personalized service and an aggressive approach to helping clients obtain full compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and the wrongful death of loved ones who died in premises liability accidents.
Parham Law Firm, LLC, represents clients in a number of premises liability cases, including:
- Slip and fall: Slip and fall is the most common type of premises liability accident. Usually, slip-and-fall accidents involve spilled liquid or food in grocery store aisles.
- Negligent lighting and security: When an assault, mugging or other similar event takes place on a public property when it could have been avoided through proper lighting or security, the property owner could be held liable.
- Swimming pool accidents: Children playing around public or private pool areas are at a serious risk for slip-and-fall injuries or drownings.
- Scaffolding, ladder and roof falls: When ladder, scaffolding and roof falls occur, it is often the result of faulty construction or other dangerous conditions.
- Design flaws and building defects: When a structure has been designed poorly or if the supports are faulty, porch collapses, roof cave-ins and other serious accidents can result.
- Dog bites: Home owners are liable when their dogs or other animals cause serious injuries.
“Each premises liability case is unique, with different fact patterns and different individuals involved. When you work with Parham Law, I will take the time to learn about you and your situation, prepare a strategic plan of action and fight to help you obtain the compensation you deserve for the injuries you have suffered.”
∙ Rose Mary Parham, Attorney at Law